If you want something special - either be a garment or jewellery - it should suit your requirements and ideas. So getting together to discuss your ideas is most important for me to find out what
you are looking for.
How does it work? A brief process description might help...
- Before we meet in person I will give you a call to discuss some general ideas such as what you are looking for and the occasion for which you require a bespoke garment or jewellery.
- This gives me the opportunity to bring along some samples and ideas to discuss when we meet in person.
- During the consultation meeting we will discuss different trends and options to best suit your requirements and your personality.
- Following a consultation you will receive an estimate to detail the services I will provide. In addition I will give a rough material estimate. However depending on your choice of
material the final cost might differ from my first estimate.
- An non-refundable initial down-payment of 20% of my services is required at this stage.
- During our next meeting I will take your measurements to ensure the correct fit of your chosen garment or jewellery.
- If it is a garment you are looking for
- We browse through some samples I bring along
- I can advise on material and suppliers and will help with selecting the most suitable fabrics and haberdashery.
- I can help with purchasing material if required
- If it is jewellery you are looking for
- We browse through some samples I will provide
- We discuss your requirements concerning crystals and their suitability for you
- I am happy to purchase all material as per our specification
- I will take all the findings from our meeting(s) and work out a proposal so you can see what we have discussed. Depending on your project you will receive either photos or sketches to
illustrate the bespoke product. I will also update the material estimate and make any adjustments to my quote - depending on deviations from our initial discussion.
- You decide which proposal works for you and we go ahead with it.
- If you decide to cancel your order after material has been supplied I kindly need to ask for full payment of material cost incurred including any labour up to that point.
- Following another meeting for a fitting and final discussion I will finalise your garment / jewellery. In case your measurements have changed, thus resulting in additional adjustments, those
cost will be added to my estimate.
- Your bespoke garment or jewellery will be delivered via your preferred delivery method upon receipt of payment (80% of my initial quote plus material cost and P&P)
If you need any help - please use my contact form or give me a call - 07533 300086